Service & Repair
Important Safety Information
Environmental Stewardship Plan
Star Furniture values the health and safety of our customers, communities and environment. As such we will be implementing an Environmental Stewardship Plan to exhibit our present and continued commitment to the overall health and safety of our customers and communities we serve. The Environmental Stewardship Plan will be a multiple phase company initiative to ensure the products we sell support the new standards that are necessary for the continued health and safety of our customers and the environment.
The first phase of the Environmental Stewardship Plan is highlighted below and will be implemented and mandatory with an effective date of January 1, 2017 for all products purchased from vendors and sold in our retail locations in the categories of furniture and flooring.
- All upholstered furniture purchased from vendors and sold at Star Furniture will be free of added flame retardant chemicals in all furniture components.
- All upholstered furniture sold at Star Furniture will be tagged in compliance with the California law SB 1019 which requires manufacturers of upholstered furniture products to label their products stating if the product does or does not contain added flame retardant chemicals.
Before contacting Star regarding mattress concerns, please review the important use and care guide in this link.
We also provide a Sleep Guarantee. Please review the important information in this link.
If you purchased an extended fabric warranty, you will be covered for accidental, single-incident rips, stains and tears. Please contact Guardian Protection Products at 1-800-527-8485.
For specific coverage, terms and conditions of our certifiably green, extended fabric care program click on this link.
Furniture Repair Under Warranty
If you encounter a problem with your purchase after delivery, our service department is available to help you.
Monday & Saturday: 9:30am to 5pm
Tuesday—Friday: 9am to 6pm
Houston: (281) 492-5433
All Locations: 1 (800) 364-6661 x 5433
Or you may email the service department by clicking here.
What can I expect to happen after I contact the service department?
Most likely, we will schedule a technician to come to your home within five days.
- The technician will will fine-tune or make repairs in your home.
- The technician will identify and order a part for you.
- For bigger repairs, the technician will schedule for your item to be picked up and brought to our shop.
- On rare occasions the item may need to be replaced. Star Furniture will determine if that is the case, and arrange for the replacement.
Additional information about repair services is contained in the brochure you received at the time of purchase; click on this link to review this information again.
Having trouble viewing these documents?
You may need to update your Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click the button above to get the latest version for free.