We're Here to Help
Q: Seeking a Donation?
Star Furniture knows how important your question is for your organization. We receive thousands of requests each year and do our best to honor all requests fairly. We donate to accredited charities and not to individuals. Please review our eligibility requirements and restrictions before submitting your application.
To be considered for a charitable contribution, the requesting organization should meet all of the following criteria
- 501c3 non-profit tax exempt IRS letter.
- Provide the donation request on official charity letterhead.
- Be location in or provide services to a community where Star Furniture has a store location.
- Email all of the attachments to email@example.com.
Q: Can I Fill Out a Credit App Online?
Yes! Please click here to view the credit application.
You should expect to hear from us within 24 hours after submitting your application. We send communication via email.
Having trouble opening the application?
You may need to update your Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to get the latest version for free.
Q: How Do I Close My Credit Account?
You may close your account by calling 281-492-5471. Before you call, please have the following information handy
- Your account number
- The name, address, and phone number on the account
Q: What is Your Billing Address?
Star Furniture Company
PO Box 219169
Houston, TX 77218-9169
Q: When Should My Payment be Postmarked?
Payment must be received on or before the due date. The postmark on the payment envelope is not recognized as being current.
Q: Do You Have a Low-Price Guarantee?
Within twenty-one (21) days of purchase, if you find the identical item at any other store in our service area for a lower price, bring us the ad or other verification and we will match the price. Low-Price Guarantee does not apply to custom orders or online shopping sites.
Q: What is the Warranty on My Furniture?
Manufacturer Limited Warranty:
Star, selects products with high quality standards and from the best manufacturers. The warranty period is twelve (12) months. (1 year from the original delivery date). For any warranty request, please contact our Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-364-5432.
The warranty is intended for the original purchaser.
The limited Warranty does not cover:
- Wear, fading, or shrinkage of any fabric
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, or accidents; as broken frames
- Discoloration caused by sunlight or artificial light
- Natural variations in the color or graining of leather, wood or wood products
- Products purchased As-is, clearance, floor models
- Merchandise used for commercial purposes
- Normal wear and tear
The warranty repairs and replaces parts. In the event, the defective piece is not reparable, it will be replaced for the identical or similar piece. If the customer wishes to choose a different piece, he/she is responsible to pay the difference. Refunds are not an option.
Q: What is my Mattress Warranty?
Star trusts the quality of the mattresses we sell! However, in the event you have any issues with your mattress, our Customer Care Center will assist you with your warranty process. For the warranty process, Star follows the manufacturer's guidelines. Warranties protect you from manufacturers' defects. The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or comfort. For further details, please review the warranty card of your product.
Customer Care Center 1.800.364.5432 | email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm | Sunday - Closed
MATTRESS CARE Before contacting Star regarding mattress concerns, please review the important information in this link.
DO'S AND DON'TS OF BEDDING CARE
- Do rotate your mattress as needed.
- Do use the compliant foundation or box spring.
- Do use the appropriate frame and center support.
- Do let your new mattress air out upon removal of plastic packaging.
- Do keep your bedding protected by using a protector and with our Peace-of-Mind Protection Plan.
- Don't expose bedding to fire or place near open flame. All sets purchased from Star are flame retardant, but not fireproof.
- Don't remove the "law" tag at the end of the mattress, as this is the identification needed to establish your warranty rights.
- Don't place a board between your mattress and foundation. This will diminish the longevity and performance of your sleep set, may void the warranty and may reduce the flame-retardant qualities of the sleep set.
Q: What if I have difficulty adjusting to my new mattress?
Quick reminder it takes your body 30-90 days to adjust to a new mattress.
90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Your sleep is important to us! We want you to be happy with your new mattress. At Star, we provide you with an incredible 90-day satisfaction guarantee which starts the date the mattress is received. If after 30 days but before 90 days you are not completely satisfied, we invite you back to our store. For assistance with an exchange, please visit the Guest Service Area at the store where you made your purchase. Your replacement can be for equal or greater value. If you select a mattress of a greater value, the price difference must be paid. This satisfaction guarantee is a one-time courtesy with a $150 handling fee. Note: The satisfaction guarantee does not cover adjustable bases, box spring/foundations, soiled, infested or damaged mattresses, floor samples/as-is/clearance/closeout bedding or exchanges before the 30 days or after the 90-day period. No refunds are available.
Q: Do You Deliver to Hill Country Area in TX?
Yes, we will deliver to the Hill Country area in Texas.
Q: What Furniture Brands Do You Carry?
We proudly offer our customers the furniture they really want from the following preeminent furniture companies:
- Aireloom Mattress
- Beautyrest Mattresses
- Hooker Furniture
- Serta Mattresses
- Stearns & Foster Mattresses
- Tempur-Pedic Mattresses
- And many more!
Q: Do All Your Stores Carry the Same Product?
Any Star location is authorized to order any item we carry. (Some Star locations have more floor space than others to display items.)